May Offer: 15% OFF Stamp Pads!
Fast Delivery Time For All Orders
0 $0.00


No products in the cart.

Stamp Supplies

Inks and ink pads are the most common items required in stamp supplies.

If you need an ink pad for a stamp a fast way to find it is to use the ‘Search for products’ at top right of the page. Type in there the number on the stamp like 4912 or S832 and push enter. All the options for the stamp model will come up and you can choose either a replacement ink pad or maybe a new rubber die for the stamp if your details have changed. There are a huge number not shown here.

Please use the correct brand of ink for the brand of stamp you have when adding ink to your stamp. We have in stock Trodat, Shiny and Colop ink for you. It is quick and easy to click on the bottle you need and add to cart, fill in your details, use a credit card or internet banking to pay for it and your done. We will courier your ink to you on the afternoon pick up if placed before 2pm.

Find stamp ink here.

Replacement ink pads for your hand stamp or classic stamp are on a different page. There is a large range to choose from with different colours and different sizes. Select the size you need and then the colour.

Find stamp ink pads here.

If you are looking for something not shown here contact us it’s likely we may have it or can get in in 24-48 hours. Unsure? Call or contact us using the form below.

Drop files here or
Max. file size: 100 MB.
    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    You might be interested in …

    Monthly Newsletter

    Savings sent straight to your inbox. Subscribe for our best deals every month! Only one email message per month and you can unsubscribe anytime with one click. Latest product updates for Trodat, Shiny, Colop and Plus rubber stamp brands shipped NZ wide.

    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    Google Rating
    Based on 101 reviews