No Retail Store.
Contact Phone: 09-412 9381
Address: 29 Sunny Crescent, Huapai, Auckland 0810.
Email: [email protected]
- Monday 9:00am to 3:50pm / Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm / Thursday 9:00am to 3:50pm
- Friday 9:00 to 4:00pm / Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
- Public Holidays CLOSED
Read This Important Information
- Use our Contact Us form and Self Inking Stamps NZ will get back to you in one business day (24 hours) or less.
- When you submit an inquiry for a stamp we will endeavor to get a proof back to you within 1 business day (24 hours).
- If you are not sure which stamp may suit you remember you are not charged for the stamp, you are just ordering a proof to start with.
- We can change your order for you if you want to add something or change the stamp you initially thought might suit you.
- Just try a stamp that might suit you and ask if this one is suitable for you in the notes box, there is no cost.
- Have a look here at this pdf for side by side comparison of stamp sizes for something that may suit you.
- Click on the one you like to get to the product in our website. Or try this generalised product to give us a guide as to what you might like.
- With this one click proof required to get this one right. Using our products through this website will result in a faster stamp to you. As all your details are recorded for invoicing and courier directions. This will speed up the processing up at our end. Your details will NOT be handed on to anyone else.
- To make the best stamp we have to have the best image in digital form to do anything.
- The old adage “garbage in garbage out” is especially true for a stamp.
- The image direct from the graphic designer is best.
- Our preference in order of an image file to work with would be:
- Vector image
- .cdr (CorelDraw)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .pdf very high resolution (saving a low res jpeg to pdf is unsuitable)
- Very high resolution (300 + dpi) jpg or png file lastly. (screenshot or internet images are unsuitable)