No Retail Store. Contact Phone: 09-412 9381
Office: 29 Sunny Crescent, Huapai, Auckland 0810.
Monday to Thursday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 3:50 pm
Public Holidays & Weekends
Turn Around Time.
Enquiries are replied to usually within the next working day.
- One working day for a proof reply – also a re-proof (during high work loads this may go out to two working days)
- Usually less than one working day to make the stamp
- Once payment has been received the order leaves on the next Courier pick up mid afternoon.
- When ordering through the website and no changes required this is 3 working days on average to be stamping away straight out of the box.
*Bulk orders take longer to obtain stock and manufacture.
Read This Important Information
- Use our Contact Us form below and Self Inking Stamps NZ will get back to you in one business day (24 hours) or less.
- When you submit an enquiry or order for a stamp we will endeavor to get a proof back to you within 1 business day (24 hours).
- If you are not sure which stamp may suit you remember you are not charged for the stamp if you choose payment option “Direct Bank Transfer”, you are just ordering a proof to start with.
- We can change your order for you if you want to add something or change the stamp you initially thought might suit you.
- Just try a stamp that might suit you and ask if this one is suitable for you in the notes box, there is no cost.
- Have a look here at this pdf for side by side comparison of stamp sizes for something that may suit you.
- Click on the one you like to get to the product in our website. Or try this generalised product HERE to give us a guide as to what you might like.
- With this one click proof required to get this one right.
- Using our products through this website will result in a faster stamp to you. As all your details are recorded for invoicing and courier directions. This will speed up the processing up at our end. Your details will NOT be handed on to anyone else.
- To make the best stamp we have to have the best image in digital form to do anything.
- The old adage “garbage in garbage out” is especially true for a stamp.
- The image direct from the graphic designer in vector form is best.
- To convert an image to a form we can work with has an additional fee for graphic design work
- Our preference in order of an image file to work with would be:
- Vector image – no charge
- .cdr (CorelDraw) – no charge
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator) – no charge
- .pdf of a vector image – no charge
- .pdf very high resolution (saving a low res jpeg to pdf is unsuitable) – additional fee
- Very high resolution (300 + dpi) jpg or png file lastly. (screenshot or internet images are unsuitable) – additional fee