Choose from 16 colours of Trodat ink, see them here
There are two rules
- Multi-colour stamps must have a minimum of 2.5mm between each colour.
- Any one colour must be at least 7 x 7mm
A different colour border is also not possible generally unless you have a huge space around the perimeter. This can be achieved with a larger body of stamp than the image you require.
- Max text plate size: 55 x 35mm (oval)
- Replacement pad 6/44055 MCI
- Contains recycled plastic
- Climate-neutral as standard
- Clean, intuitive ink cartridge change without touching the ink – for clean fingers
- Incredibly small and light with pleasant, secure stamp grip
- Positioning window allows accurate imprint positioning