Best Before date stamp promotion and important news update. This month we have an important announcement for our customers. We can no longer offer the service of replacement of the date bands in the professional dater stamps. We used to have our supplier pull apart the stamps, replace the bands and send them back to us. However this service has been cancelled. Our main rubber stamp ink supplier is resuming supplies of some Noris rubber stamp inks. Which have been great for our customers with stamping needs for plastic surfaces etc.
There is one application that is going to benefit from this and that is on freezer bags.
We have fruit growers and food packing enterprises who use best before date stamps. The rubber stamp ink is Noris 119 FP plus the refresher Noris 191 REF. We are currently out of stock and expect our next delivery late November. Please let us know if you would like to place an order. We will get these Noris rubber stamp ink bottles in for you.
The ink for freezer bags we recommend is the Noris 119FP. An important tip for this ink is to keep it liquid and usable over time. To clean the stamp use the Noris 191 Refresher.
Noris 119FP (Food Packaging) Rubber Stamp Ink
- Stamp Pad Ink for Food Packaging. Fast drying ink suitable for marking on non-porous (plastic) food packaging.
Noris 191 Porous and Non-porous surfaces Rubber Stamp Ink
- Ink for Porous and Non-porous, Slower Dry. Suitable for most non-porous surfaces, dries fairly quick on most materials but stays moist in ink pad for weeks.
Save 20% OFF the Trodat 4850 Best Before Date Stamp!
This Date Stamp has one line of text area available above the date for you to choose what to say.
- Text area available 25 x 5 mm
- Max text plate size: 25 x 14 mm (rectangular)
- Date size: 4 mm
- Replacement pad 6/4850 in black, blue, green, red, violet, dry and 6/4850/2 in blue/red
- Min of 70% recycled plastic
- Text appears above the date
- These get used allot for food companies for ‘Best Before’ stamps
Use the coupon code Trodat4850 for 20% OFF
Please contact us, if you have any questions regarding available variants or further product information. Stay up to date with our latest news and promotions on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+.