[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This month we are very happy to award The Hopeworks Foundation for our stamp of the month winner! We wish to thank Kate Johns the foundation founder and trustee at Hopeworks Foundation. www.hopeworks.org.nz
In the last month we made many great looking stamps for our customers. However The Hopeworks Foundation rubber stamp really stood out. Plus it has some fine detail in there too.
This rubber stamp uses the Trodat MCI 4926 which is a large Printy stamp model. This size (in standard ink colours) is extensively used, one of our big four best sellers. The 4926 is fantastic for the amount of information or images that you can get in here and still be readable when stamped and not too expensive.
Below is the link to this multi-colour rubber stamp
Below is the standard colour
We can also do single colours other than the standard colour on this one by running a special pad through the multi-colour machine
Helpful tips for custom self-inking rubber stamps
Custom rubber self-inking stamps can be used for lots of different tasks to make your work day much more productive.
- Using dater stamps and number stamps reduce writing time and mistakes.
- Easily add your signature and company address to your company documents and letters.
- Very clearly mark, track and organise all of your company invoices and documents.
- Simplify customer payments using custom rubber stamps with your company name, due date and bank account number.
- A signature stamp will make sure you never forget to add your signature.
Make sure you like us on Facebook and sign up to our monthly newsletter for our latest promotions and savings!
Do you have questions? Call us or contact us using the below form.