Change stamp details

So you have a perfectly good stamp.

Then you move or your job tittle changes, is that the end of the stamp?



Just change the rubber die on the stamp or maybe the die and ink pad.

Here is a description of how to do that on this page.



Would you prefer the effect of a brand new stamp?

Then click on the Rubber Die Plus Ink Pad option.

Or just nice and simple and replace the die only if your stamp is reasonably new and the ink pad will fill back out again.

Rubber die plus ink pad

Rubber die only

Unsure? Call or contact us using the form below

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply