Date to the right and text to the left on this Trodat 4813 self inking stamp.
This is a handy little stamp that is easy to use and fits in the hand easily.
- Max text plate size: 26 x 9mm (rectangular)
- Date size: 3.8mm high
- 1-2 rows of text can fit in here to the left of the date
- Total width from one side to the other if using the full 26mm of text area is 51mm which includes the text area plus the date part.
- Replacement pad 6/4817 in black, blue, red, dry
- Min of 70% recycled plastic
- Text appears to left of the date
- Climate-neutral as standard
- Clean, intuitive ink cartridge change without touching the ink – for clean fingers
- Incredibly small and light with pleasant, secure stamp grip
- Positioning window allows accurate imprint positioning
- Great for ‘Best Before’ stamp for food products or ‘Expires’, ‘EXP’ as well
- Use these as office stamps for tasks like Received stamp, Paid stamp, Emailed stamp, Scanned stamp
My Trodat 4813 date stamp is running out of ink where can I get the replacement pads?
The dry pad is great when used with alcohol based fast drying ink like Noris 191 or Noris 119 for freezer bags. We have fruit growers who mark their produce bags using these Trodat 4813 stamps with the Noris 119 ink.
Can I use ink to fill the ink pads instead of replacing the standard pad.
Yes the Trodat 4813 stamp can have the standard pads re-inked. Just add a few drops at a time and test to get just the right amount in there. It is better to add just few at a time than too much and blur up the image with ink bleed from too much in on the rubber stamp.
You can find the inks on this page here for your 4817 ink pads