Self-Inking Stamp Replacement Ink Pads Single Colour

The fastest way to find your self-inking stamp a new replacement ink pad is to use the ‘Search Stamp…’ feature top right of the page.

Have a look at your stamp and find the model number.  Usually on the underside of the ink pad when taken out you can read a code number that can help identifying it too.  It might be something like 4913 or S1834.

Type that number in the  ‘Search Stamp…’  box and press enter or return.

The results will give all the stamp bodies, replacement ink pads and replacement rubber die options for that model.

Click on the one you want and add it to your cart to buy.


OR scroll down to find Trodat replacement ink pads or scroll past that to Shiny replacement ink pads.

Click on the one you want to add it to your cart.




Search below for your replacement Trodat ink pads

Search below for your replacement Shiny ink pads

Unsure? Call or contact us using the form below

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply