Get your round seal design on a stamp. This one is big enough to have a bit of detail in there.
This Trodat 46050 50mm round stamp is the largest Trodat round body stamp.
These are regularly used for a company or society “Common Seal” and regularly have the words “The Common Seal of” in the centre with a circle around it. Then curving around that the name of the company or society. For societies the society name and number must be on the seal.
Remember to keep your characters above 7 point for optimum clarity. Also thickness of lines 0.2mm or wider and gaps between ink areas of 0.2mm as well will result in better looking stamps.
Yes you can have an image in the stamp just send it to us as a vector image or pdf in the “Add a file here” box.
Yes we can include many languages in the round seal design as long as we get the text required typed, not an image, then usually our design programme can import that text. It may mean you will have to email that separately but try the “Write your Custom text here” box first.
- Plate size: 50mm (round) Max text area 48.8mm
- Replacement pad T46050 in black, blue, green, red and dry
- Climate-neutral as standard
- Clean, intuitive ink cartridge change without touching the ink – for clean fingers
- Incredibly small and light with pleasant, secure stamp grip
- Positioning window allows accurate imprint positioning